My first book, “Murder in Wauwatosa: The Mysterious Death of Buddy Schumacher,” is available in both print and electronic forms and can be purchased wherever you normally purchase books.
See below for more details:
GETTING YOUR BOOK IN PRINT
Directly from me:
If you order books directly from me, you can get a personalized signature (as long as the supply in my basement lasts). Here’s the procedure:
- “Murder in Wauwatosa” is $15. “Wicked Columbus, Indiana” is $23. Tax is included.
- Add $3 postage and handling for one book. Add another $1 postage and handling for each additional book. These prices are good in the continental United States only. For other areas, contact me and I’ll check on shipping costs.
- Send me your name, address, phone number and/or email address.
- Tell me to whom to address my signature.
- Send payment via PayPal at email@example.com OR by mail to Paul Hoffman, P.O. Box 2611, Columbus, IN 47202.
- If you see me in person, I probably have a book nearby. Just ask. If I have my cell phone and Square reader with me, I’ll be able to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Barnes & Noble
- The History Press
If your local bookstore doesn’t have it in stock, ask and they’ll order it for you.
DOWNLOADING AN E-BOOK
My books are available for Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.