Both of my books are available in print and e-book formats and can be purchased wherever books are normally sold. I love sending people to their local bookstores first as that helps your neighbors make a decent living and keeps bookstores open. If they don’t have the book in stock, they can order it.
See below for more details:
OTHER OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR BOOK IN PRINT FORMAT
Directly from me:
If you order books directly from me, you can get a personalized signature (as long as the supply in my basement lasts). Here’s the procedure:
- “Murder in Wauwatosa: The Mysterious Death of Buddy Scxhumacher” is $10. “Wicked Columbus, Indiana” is $23.50. Tax is included.
- Add $3 postage and handling for one book. Add another $1 for each additional book. These prices are good in the continental United States only. For other areas, contact me and I’ll check on shipping costs. [If you live nearby and we can avoid mailing, ignore the shipping and handling]
- Send me your name, address, phone number and/or email address.
- Tell me to whom to address my signature.
- Send payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send a check made out to Paul Hoffman and mail to P.O. Box 2611, Columbus, IN 47202.
- If you see me in person, I probably have a book nearby. Just ask. If I have my cell phone, a decent WiFi connection and my Square reader with me, I’ll be able to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Any number of online outlets carry my books. Besides the usual sites such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Borders, you can go to my publisher’s website. I’ve also seen Target offer them. Whatever works for you.
DOWNLOADING AN E-BOOK
My books are available for Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo. Go to whatever site you normally go to and download to your heart’s content.