This book is available in both print and electronic forms and can be purchased wherever you normally purchase books, whether online or at a real, honest to goodness bookstore.
The following stores have generally had the book in stock. But just about any store can order it for you if you ask.
- Viewpoint Books, 548 Washington St., Columbus, IN 47201, (812) 376-0778
- Barnes & Noble, Mayfair Mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, Suite 196, Wauwatosa, WI 53226. (414) 475-6070
- Boswell Book Company, 2559 N. Downer Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53211 (414) 332-1181. About three blocks north of North Avenue.
- The Little Read Book, 7603 W. State St., Wauwatosa, WI 53213, next to the Chancery Restaurant. (414) 774-2665
- Barnes & Noble, Brookfield Square, 95 N. Moorland Road, Suite C1, Brookfield, WI. (262) 796-8550
Also available at these places:
- Johnson County Museum of History, 135 N. Main St., Franklin, IN 46131. (317) 346-4500
- Grover Museum, 52 W. Broadway St., Shelbyville, IN 46176. (317) 392-4634. $4 from each sale goes to the museum
- Out of the Blue Finds, 1604 Central Ave., Columbus, IN 47201 (812) 371-3032
Directly from me:
If you order a book directly from me, you can get a personalized signature (as long as the supply in my basement lasts). Here’s the procedure:
- Send me $20 per book. I’m not charging any shipping or handling for continental United States orders. For orders in Alaska, Hawaii or out of country, send me an email and I’ll work something out.
- Send me your name, address, phone number and/or email address.
- Tell me to whom to address my signature.
- Send payment via PayPal at email@example.com OR by mail to Paul Hoffman, P.O. Box 2611, Columbus, IN 47201.
- iTunes. Requirements:This book requires iBooks 1.3.1 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later. Books can only be viewed using iBooks on an iPad, iPhone (3G or later), or iPod touch (2nd generation or later).
Thank you for your support!