I noticed that Amazon is already taking pre-orders for “Wicked Columbus, Indiana,” so now that I know how much it’s going to cost, I think I’ll start my pre-order, too.
Pre-ordering helps you get a signed copy directly from me as soon as I get books delivered to me (release date is June 19) and can get everything processed and to the post office. Pre-ordering helps me get a handle on how many books to buy from my publisher.
If I order way too many, I get stuck with a bunch of books in my basement. If I order way too few, then I don’t have enough for everyone who wants a signed copy mailed to them. See, we all win.
Procedure on pre-ordering books from me:
- “Wicked Columbus, Indiana” costs $23.50, which includes Indiana sales tax.
- Add $3 postage and handling for one book. Add another $1 postage and handling for each additional book. These prices are good in the continental United States only. For other areas, contact me and I’ll check on shipping costs.
- Send me your name, address, phone number and/or email address.
- Tell me to whom to address my signature.
- Send payment via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org OR by mail to Paul Hoffman, P.O. Box 2611, Columbus, IN 47202.
- If I see you on a somewhat regular basis, you can ignore the postage and handling if you don’t mind arranging a pickup.
NOTE: I still have copies of my first book, “Murder in Wauwatosa: The Mysterious Death of Buddy Schumacher” in my basement. If you’d like one of those, follow the procedure above, except the book costs just $15 (I ordered too many. Lesson learned).