OK, it says “Click here” on the graphic. But I couldn’t figure out how to add the link to that button. So click here instead and you can save $3 on admission to the Indianapolis Christmas Gift + Hobby Show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis.
Go to the website for all the details, including a list of all vendors. This thing is huge. It’s got loads of stuff:
- Lego Christmas Village complete with a moving train set.
- “Zuzu Bailey” from the classic 1946 film “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Her real name is Karolyn Grimes. Click here to see her website.
- Holiday entertainment on the stage.
- A bunch of local authors (including me and my wife, Kimberly S. Hoffman) with our books for sale.
- On Sunday, Nov. 11 (Veterans Day), all veterans and active duty military get FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING for the day. Just bring a valid ID, and come enjoy the Christmas Gift + Hobby Show!
My wife and fellow author, Kimberly S. Hoffman, will be at the local authors booth (No. 306 on the center aisle) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. We’ll have our books with us to sell and autograph. We’d love to meet lots of old and new friends.
My books (both nonfiction):
- “Murder in Wauwatosa: The Mysterious Death of Buddy Schumacher.”
- “Wicked Columbus, Indiana.”
These are both available in e-book format, too, from wherever you get your e-books.
Kimberly’s books (both children’s):
- “Emma’s Dancing Day.”
- “Sigmund Stanley Spider Squared.”
If you can’t make it to the show and still want to get books, feel free to search online. We’re easy to find. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kimberly at email@example.com.