You want to know all about me? Of course not. There is darkness. Somewhere. I think.
But if you want to know some of the good stuff, or at least some of the author stuff, read a great article on me and my authoring life on the Brave Wings magazine site. There’s plenty of photographs from my personal archives included.
I was asked all sorts of probing questions. Read the article to find out how I answered queries about my writing such as:
- Tell us about the book you’re writing now, the subjects it deals with, and how the idea came to you.
- In “3 Months in Dublin,” what was your favorite chapter (or part) to write and why?
- Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the lead character of “3 Months in Dublin?”
- Is there a message in this novel you want readers to grasp?
- How has the process of writing and researching your two published non-fiction books played a part in the novel you’re writing?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Was there a person in your career who has impacted you the most or who has really made a difference?
- How do you market your work?
And then there are these intensely personal question I was asked, and revealed all that is in my heart and soul to answer:
- Who are your heroes?
- What is your greatest fear?
- If your friends or family members were asked to pick three character traits to describe you, what would they say?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
- What is your favorite book and why or what books have influenced you most in your life?
- What is your favorite memory from childhood?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What is your Social Security Number, ATM PIN and date of birth?
I told you … these questions were intensely personal.
Seriously, many thanks to Kyrian Lyndon for putting together such a great, uplifting online magazine.
Have fun reading my interview, as well as any of the other stories she has posted.